Thursday, November 17, 2011

Lots going on! "Rant Of The Day"

Sorry I'll try to update more :/

Ok so today we went to our usual Thursday spot and I got a haircut from my friend hanna and listened to our other friend Lilly tell her life story. When we got back to the school I helped with food preparation for our local foods feast tomorrow :D

Awesome idea a local foods feast is! We set it up so that the kids at our school have to eat local foods tomorrow as we have taken over the lunch room!!! :D

Well time for the much awaited "Rant Of The Day":
Intolerance! I am only intolerant to intolerance! I really can't stand people that bash other people for the color of their skin or their sexual orientation! What's wrong with you people!!!! They are people as well and the rest of the world has accepted them just the same as you!!!!!!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

People need to learn to play nice with each other jeez!

No comments:

Post a Comment