Sunday, December 11, 2011

Ok time to catch up!

Ok so I had a lot of stuff going on lately but tis' the season! Yeah lots and lots......

So I got my Miku a while back but she broke right out of the box! Her hair snapped :/ I knew she was a bootleg but I didn't think she would fall apart directly out of the box :( but it's ok because the people I bought her form are super nice and are sending me a new one :) eventually I'll buy a real one and hopefully avoid all this trouble :/

On to other news...
Started drawing some new stuff so I should be getting that up soon :D sorry it always takes me forever...

I'll be writing some reviews for stuff a little later.... Like movies, books, and stuff :)

I'll post some more later as I can't remember what I was going to say :P hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment