Friday, June 1, 2012

End of the year reflection(late work)

<p>So we've finally hit the end of the year. We had a wonderful year full of excitement and new experiences. I feel like this was one of the best years of my life. I met people I never would have met and became very close to people I had known for years but never really connected to. Throughout the year we all became a family and made deep connections. On the first trip we had a back rubbing circle that broke the ice and we started then to bond. We had problems too but we always got together and fixed them as a group. Addressing problems together made us so much stronger as a community.<br>
<p>As a person I feel like this year has been a big leap forward for me. I feel that I learned a lot about myself. I learned how to push myself and where my limits are. I worked hard to bring things to walden and to make sure I wasn't taking more than I was giving. I had anxiety attacks before I started walden and I had almost none all year. I know walden is one of the best things that ever happened to me. Being in the cities on the trips was a strange experience for me but it was fun and new. I feel like I grew much more than I thought I would.
The group was amazing and always there for each other. They never really put each other down. All of the trips were great and very eye-opening for a lot of us. We grew to be a family and will miss each other very much. I didnt know if I would get along with them at first because a few of us have a history that made things a little awkward for a while, but in the end evrything ended well.
In the end everything went amazingly and I had the time of my life. The group was amazing and we all grew so much. I feel like the year was amazing and im excited about next year as well as sad this one has come to a close.

No comments:

Post a Comment