Monday, July 9, 2012

Bad day and "Rant Of The Day"

Yay a post today! Still really sorry I haven't updated like I've been saying I would but im doing better now :p

Ok so in my last post I mentioned pewdiepie ^_^ he's this really funny guy on youtube that my cousin showed me when she was visiting so I thought I would tell you guys about him ^_^ he mostly does videos of him playing scary games like amnesia! so look him up :D he's super funny!

I'm currently looking for a new job I guess.... I haven't had any hours and now there's new people working there so... I guess I'll be out of work soon -_-;; great.... (read below for more)

I revised my resume and will be printing it tomorrow to hand out to potential bosses....

I'm not very happy...

I also had a bad day because of all this other stress I have from my friends and my boyfriend....

He made me super upset today after I helped him get his friend from the airport...

bad day all around....

this next part is my rant you don't have to read it if you don't want to its just me blowing off steam -_-;
its usually in good humor :P

Rant Of The Day:
So today's rant is about where I work.... I usually don't mind my work. I like working, but I have only worked two days in the last like three months! I have to pay for my phone bill right now and eventually I have to pay for trips and clothes and other important things like collage -_-;; I'm never going to have money at this rate!! I need hours to make money!!! Its even worse now because before it was me my boss and like three other people, one of them just quit/was fired/ went on leave/ I have no idea what actually happened! I thought that would mean more hours for me and the guy I usually see but NOPE no hours for Runzi this week and wouldn't you know? Two new people working! YEAH TWO NEW PEOPLE! I went in today to see my boss and ask for hours and couldn't find him but I DID find two people working that I have never seen... not ONCE have I EVER seen them. So I'm pretty pissed and this isn't even the first time I haven't had hours...
Solution? Tomorrow I look for a new job....

See you all tomorrow! Wish me luck... I'll need it

No comments:

Post a Comment