Sunday, September 30, 2012

First furmeet ever!

So yesterday was the first furmeet I've ever been to and it was awesome! Zak took me to meet everyone and say hi to the couple of them I already met. I ended up seeing an old friend there too! All in all it was a great time with everyone. Thanks everyone I had a wonderful time! :D

After the meet zak, camo, and I went for tea at our favorite tea shop and talked about the meet and conventions. ^_^

I have found someone to make me a fursuit for next to nothing as long as I get her the fur and foam. I'm making a tail for $70 that will pay for the fur but not the foam and its becoming a problem trying to figure out a way for her to pay me -_-; but I think we'll get it settled within a few days and I'm going to do my very best to get it to them before Halloween!

Well thats it for today but I'll be posting much more I hope! :)

Oh I have a tumbler now :p I might post links later... I haven't used it that much yet :p

No comments:

Post a Comment