Monday, September 24, 2012

Hello furry friends!

So this weekend was great! I went with my friend to go see the gay pride parade in Burlington and went to the party in battery park :D It was great! I was surprised by how many churches were supporters too! I ended up seeing two of my friends there and got to meet some cool people.

After that we went to go see our other friend who was fursuiting on church street like we planned. I was met with a delightful surprise when we turned the corner and found not one but three fursuiters! My friend had planned it all and just never told me! I knew them too! one was my friend I was told we were going to see and the other two were brother and sister and I had met the brother before :D I had a great time with them and we ended up seeing my friends from the party too. They loved the fact I was with fursuiters and freaked out when they saw me. After they decided that it was getting hot we went out for tea :D

This concluded my first time around fursuits and suiters! :D just a quick shout out to them! Thanks guys I had a wonderful time and I'm super excited about this coming Saturday!

Speaking of Saturday... the VT fur meet is this coming Saturday and I hope to see everyone there!

My next post will probably be about the canoe trip I just got back from last Thursday :/ maybe...

Sorry for not posting lately, things have been crazy :/

I have yarn tail commissions on Deviant art and Fur Affinity as well so check them out! I'll post links and videos and stuff when I can next :P thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment