Monday, October 22, 2012

A update from my phone

I'm posting this from my phone so it might not all be spelled correctly and what not. I appologize.

I have been going through a pretty tough year as far as my life goes and as far as many lives go. I try not to complain too much because I really don't like when people whine all the time about how their life sucks when from a lot of perspectives they 're doing pretty well.
But I am going to talk a bit about whats going on in my life because I'm having a hard time dealing with it.

So this year I lost a lot of things... I lost my grandmother who lived with us and was such a big influence on my life and whom I really loved, I lost a wonderful relationship that meant a great deal to me who was the probably the first person outside of my family that I had ever loved more than a friend and had been my longest relationship, I lost my best friend in the world who was always there for my and I had known from when I first started to have memories she was my first pet and I lost more things than just these three but as I'm crying now I need to look at the other side a bit.

I gained a lot this year as well. I gained a few new friends, a new relationship (that in hindsight might prove a bit healthier), a new member to our fur family, and a compleatly new look at the world that is probably an old look I had that has re-surfaced now that I have found others like me where once I thought myself to be alone.

This year has also started as the year I figure out colleges and SATs and all of that fun stuff -_-; so everything is crazy and only some of it is fun.

Wow this is a lot longer than I thought... Sorry guys! Thanks for listening to my thoughts though!

No comments:

Post a Comment