Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Feeling Anxious

I stayed home sick from school today... again... I've been pretty sick a lot lately and it really sucks....
I spent today working on a couple papers and messing around on some gaming sites. I actually did OK work for today I just haven't felt motivated by anything but art stuff and fursuits... and I know I'm not doing enough stuff for school but I just feel like I never get anything done because everything I really want to do is taking a really long time and its making me antsy. I need a job so I can start paying for stuff and saving up for things I really want. ugh! I'm just very frustrated with many things in my life right now... Especially the shitty internet....

Yesterday my friend bought me a skylander from the new game, giants. It's an updated whirlwind! I was very excited to see it so even though I don't have the new game I got her :) It was really hard to get her the first time so I wasn't going to pass it up! I looked into the new game a bit and I'm pretty excited for it. It looks pretty cool. I WANT FLASHWING!!!! Both of them! (sorry I'm excited!)

Fursuit Update(short):
I think I might use the foam I bought instead of sending it to the person who was going to make my fursuit head because I have started making one already... I'm not sure yet though...

No comments:

Post a Comment