Thursday, October 18, 2012

Tails and fursuits!(mostly)

So I am almost done the big tail for my friend :) and I'm working on my fursuit head tonight and tomorrow I believe. This all depending on the tail as I'm getting it done so I can send it out Saturday or Monday :D

I'm pretty excited about it :) I really hope my friend likes it O_o

I'm also excited to get my first fursuit rolling :) I'll be posting pictures of most of my steps and maybe a tutorial if things go well as there are not enough plastic mesh/canvas tutorials... so I hope I can help some people!

On another note....
today was pretty bad... the only good parts of the day were one class a life story and seeing my friend and my "man-friend" as my other friend says ;p

I was just very easily irritated and upset-able I guess... I don't know. I guess it was just an irritating day...

No comments:

Post a Comment