Wednesday, February 27, 2013

A day at home

I'm home from school today because I feel awful... I haven't been sleeping right and I've been pretty stressed :/

Anyway today is my day to work on some of my stuff for class. I have to work on a research paper, an analytic paper, and some other small papers. So thats part of my plan today.

I also want to work on some stuff for my art portfolio. I'm going to do some vectoring and maybe some stuff in gimp... If I get the chance I want to finish my art for my friends and get the yarn tails I'm working on done -_-;;

I haven't looked into other fursuit makers much yet but I did look a little and so far there is no way I'll be able to get my suit made in time for the end of school... So I'll be trying to make mavis myself soon. It's going to be hard but I think it will be worth it. :)

I'll be posting more often now and please feel free to comment but please be nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment