Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Confusion

Today was a regular day and school went fine. I wrote a pretty cool beginning to a poem about a song I was listening to for class. I vented a little about my friend who's no longer a friend and tried not to spend money in Burlington. -_-;

After class I was picked up by my boyfriend and we ran some errands for his mother then hung out at his house. We had a pretty good time but it turns out he sprained a muscle in his eye! I didn't even know that was possible! O_o

Fursuit update:
At one point we were talking about his fursuit and how the makers house was now full of bed bugs and so she is going to send the mostly done suit to us to finish after she makes sure there are no bed bugs... So to make this shorter she will not be able to make my suit now -_-;; I'm sad because I don't have the money to buy from another maker and I wont have my suit before school ends :(

Now I'm going to try really hard to make my own because that's the only way I see this working out how I would like. -_-;;;

I'm just getting lots of empty promises for one reason or another lately... It just sucks...

No comments:

Post a Comment