Friday, April 12, 2013

So sick and tired of being tired and sick!

I've been sick for over a week now... I'm really just done with all of the sniffles and sore throats, not to mention the headaches. BLEH! Can I be done now please??

I've been having really weird dreams too... I think it's from the overnight cold meds. XD

I had a dream last night that a giant panther/tiger/talking animal thingy was trying to get me! It broke my door! ;__; it was scrry... hur...

I'm working away on portfolio work and I really hope I can get my stuff done. I really need to get my personal finance stuff done so I can stop freaking out about it. Bleh!

I suppose people don't care much about all that stuff so I'll put up some more fursuit pictures XD

Another shot with packinko champ!

Hanging with the statue more XP

Time to go silly huskaroo!

FREE THE TREE MAN! :D

fursuiters(fa pages):
Empire (huskaroo): here
Zak (dragon cat): here
Photographer folf:
Nexus: here

No comments:

Post a Comment