Monday, May 6, 2013

getting closer....

So the end of this year is getting really close! I'm excited and sad but also super scared... I have no idea what's going to happen after I graduate or where I will be. I'm moving with my boyfriend to pennsylvania for a while but even that isn't set in stone. I really am just focusing on getting the last of everything done before my final portfolio is due. which is next monday. and I'm working all of this week from 4-9:00pm. I have almost no time...

Bleh so I'm stressed and I really wish I could finish some of my other stuff too! I owe a yarn tail to a guy and it's super late already! I really just want to have nothing else on my to-do list...

I'll post pictures later tonight (if I can) of the fursuiting at the school!

Thanks for reading my ramblings! Please feel free to comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment