Monday, May 13, 2013

Summer scares me a bit...


I'm excited for summer and I can't wait to see what will happen but I'm also scared that things wont work out right and I might end up somewhere I don't want to be... I love my boyfriend and I don't think we will be ending anytime soon but I also know that one can never know....

It's scary to think I will be away from my parents and some of my close friends. I've never moved from my house before either...

I think I'm just being depressive because the school years almost over and I'm going to really miss going to walden. Walden is the only reason I care about school and going to college. I also made such a lasting bond with most of the others that I'm just going to be very upset to leave.

thanks for listening :) feel free to comment! More to come that is less depressing than this!

No comments:

Post a Comment