Thursday, October 10, 2013

First off walden

This is a hard one for me because I loved that program so much. It really helped me realize what I was capable of and how to do what I loved to better myself. The Walden project was one of the best things I've ever done and I will never regret it. It really helped me learn who I was and that I would find the right people to be around by honoring who I was. I am very sad that my time there is done and I suppose my last year could have been better but I still had the time of my life.

I worry about what will happen to it now and how it will change. I don't ever want it to end because I know that without it I would have given up on any kind of school and I don't want that opportunity lost to others like me.

I know I will visit and be upset but I know I still need to visit.

So new walden kids watch out because I will tear you a new butt hole if you screw this up for others!

No comments:

Post a Comment