Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Let's talk about Empire and other fursuit reviews!

So this video is a small review because most places that do fursuit reviews do not allow second hand suits to be reviewed. Which is dumb but I understand why... sort of. Anyway! I love Empire but fursuit makers should avoid some of the problems this suit has when making a fursuit. Also the maker commented on this and I'm not trying to bash her or anything just stating some stuff she could have done better.

I love reading and watching fursuit reviews and I think they are crucial to look at when deciding on a fursuit maker! Now most reviews are on older suits and shouldn't make or break your decision they are still a good indicator of things you should look into! I'll put up a post in a little while about things you should know when getting a suit and things makers should look into!

No comments:

Post a Comment