Thursday, October 10, 2013

So hi again!

I typed up a big long nicely written piece for you all but it never saved to drafts so I'm pretty pissed at the mobil app.

Anyway I will be writing different post today and tomorrow to get (those who want to be) caught up. Also they will all be categorized by title. So it will say something about fursuiting or walden or whatever in the title so if you don't want to read about it you don't have to (since a lot of this is just for me anyway!).

I'm not sure yet what will come first or even what of these few months I rwally aant to talk about but I'll probably start with walden to get it off my mind then move to art and fursuiting and other madness after that. Hmm I suppose work will fit in there somewhere also... briefly....

Anyway expect that!

No comments:

Post a Comment