Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Hey everyone! I'm back!

Hey last time I posted was the day after Halloween so I think it's far past time for an update!

Things are still a little rough but the good news is my job starts this Friday! That might not seem like a big deal but it definitely is! I haven't been able to save any money to put towards my Runzi fursuit and that is the not so bad side of things. O.o I'm just going to be happy working full time for a while and having some money to save!

Also Ry'thal has almost got a pretty nice job, just have to wait and see if everything checks out, so things are looking up!

I have still got quite a list of things to do for people but hopefully I'll have them done soon and be on to some art trades I've been wanting to do!

Also when I know the links are up and everything is working I'll post a bit about the pathfinder D&D thing Ry'thal is working on! It's not really pathfinder but it works off of some of the same books and principles.

So in short things are looking up and I'm pretty excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment