Friday, February 21, 2014

Let the Rollercoaster Begin

Well I'm going to try and condense this post and maybe the next few to explain what's been happening.

My grandmother is very sick and may not be long for this world and I would like to say more but I'm sad and it's a bit too personal right now.

My boyfriend has been out of work but finally found a job just in time for my dad to have to switch jobs so things could be a lot worse than they are.

I worked at the teddy bear factory for this last season and it was pretty fun. I've been out of work for about a week so I'll have to really get looking soon. I've looked a bit but I wanted a little bit of cool down time.

I'm super upset that my dog hasn't come home. He was having joint pain and we were going to take him to the vet but my dad let him out in the morning thinking he was hurting so he wouldn't go far but we think someone picked him up thinking he had gotten loose. So my dog is missing and I'm pissed no one has tried to call us about him yet. we just got him his new tag with our name and number on the back.

Also we were going to move to west VA but now since Zak got the job I think we'll probably just stay here for a while. I'm not sure if that's good or bad yet.

I'm trying to be more positive about my situation so I'm not sure if I'll post more about most of this but here it is so people can be updated on what's happening in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment