Wednesday, April 2, 2014

BIG NEWS (not april fools stuff)

So I have super big news!

Yep that's right Runzi is near completion! Find her maker here: CLICK ME for awesome stuff!!!

I will be posting videos and much more with her when she arrives! Tomorrow she is scheduled to receive finishing touches and get studio photos taken and friday she should be shipped out and I should have her saturday or monday! :D
I'm very excited about this and it almost feels unreal. I haven't been in the fandom long but I have had Runzi since middle school and a character like a fursona since long before that. I really just fell in love with fursuits when I first heard of them and have been an avid suiter since! I will be over the moon when Runzi is here and someday I'll have her be a fullsuit and be just as excited!

Edit: I have fixed the picture sorry! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment