Sunday, April 13, 2014

Hmm what to do?

So I think I may shoot a quick video tonight just letting everyone know what my channel is about and who I am! I'm not quite sure what to say just yet but I will say something! XD

I hope I'm at least entertaining to my friends if nothing else! I'll probably post that video up here if I get to it but I'm not sure yet. It might just be a quick "this is my channel" type of video so who knows!

I'm worried about getting enough sleep tonight... I've been having trouble sleeping lately and I don't want to show up to work useless. Maybe I'll just try and go to sleep earlier... but I don't like to do that if I'm not tired enough because then I just waste time laying in bed when I could be doing something more productive. BLEH! I suppose I'll just figure it out later x.x
I wish we had zzzquil. It's like nyquil but not a cold medicine. hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment