Tuesday, April 8, 2014

My refresh button is going to hate me! (and reminder of free cone day!)

I just keep checking to see if my suit has gone anywhere even though it has probably stopped moving around until tomorrow. It has made it to a sorting station though so that's good! Usually things go pretty fast from there out! It says thursday online but both Gel and I think she'll be here wednesday.

I'm really glad she'll be here then instead of tomorrow actually! If it comes wednesday then I will be home to get the box straight from the delivery guy!

But tomorrow (today now?) is Free Cone Day at Ben and Jerry's! I'm really looking forward to going to it! I hope I can wear Empire for a bit but I'm still not sure when we will be up in burlington.
If there is a Ben and Jerry's near you then you Need to go to free cone day!

No comments:

Post a Comment