Sunday, April 6, 2014

The wait kills sometimes!

I am so impatient! I really want my suit and it's only a few days away! It is supposed to arrive on free cone day though O.o so I might not get it until we get home from church street. I kind of hope it will be earlier or a day later just so I can wait for it and get it from the delivery guy myself! Although I don't think it will be too big of a deal for me to wait much longer as I have waited quite a while already. xp

TIP TO FUTURE FURSUITERS SAVE UP DON'T TRY AND DO A PAYMENT PLAN!!!
It took me forever to pay of just my head and I ended up feeling like I was annoying my fursuit maker. She was super sweet the whole time and I was so grateful for it as I really felt bad for not getting money to her when I would have liked. She really is a sweetheart!When I buy the paws and tails from her I will be paying all at once xp and then maybe I'll do a full suit but I'm on the fence about it right now :p I have time to figure it out!

I really do want to thank her for it (even though I probably sent a thank you every email) and when I do my unboxing video she will get a TON of thank you's! XD I really just can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment