Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Hmm what to do next?

In my last post I was bummed out a lot and I think it's unhealthy for me to rant like that without making some effort to change that. Now the question becomes what do I do to change it?

I'm not sure what to do yet and I feel like I need to put some thought into it... I think to start I need to have a sit down with my bf and tell him what I have going on in my head a bit better, he knows mist of it but I want to be a little more clear. After that I'm going to make a list and possibly meditate on what else I might be upset over... 

I'm not sure what else to do yet but I figured it would be helpful to someone out there to know I feel the same way they do, behind and out of luck. It's also helpful to see what I do to try and fix it. At least I hope I can help someone. X.x

No comments:

Post a Comment