Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Days off!

You really don't know how great days off are until you don't have any for a while! I like my job but this is a little bit too much with school. I'm so glad they like me enough to work with me on hours though!

I like having a little bit of time to decompress but I'll always be a little sad when I don't have time to work on things I really like. I have so many cool projects I want to do and it's tough not having the time for them all. I can't even ask for help because so many of these things are personal and can't really be done by others.

On a side note I'm really happy that my memory seems to be getting better because of school and this new job! I write everything down but I find I need my notes less and less. I hope I can continue to fix my memory issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment