Wednesday, October 21, 2015

MLP art and my ask blog!

I mentioned it before but now I'm posting about it in particular! I run an ask blog for my two MLP FIM OC ponies.

For those of you who have no idea what any of that means I'll explain.
On tumblr there is a function to ask the blog poster a question, this has many interesting uses but a lot of artists will set up a blog for a character of theirs for users to ask the character questions. A person sends in a question and the artist draws the character answering it. This leads to character growth in ways many artists wouldn't have thought of. My particular ask blog I'm talking about has to do with original characters (OC's) I've created to live in the world created in the show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic(or one very much like it).

My characers (Doodle wing the Pegasus and Icy lights the Unicorn) are described in the blog itself so I'm just going to post one of the asks I've answered so far and if you like it you can see the rest HERE. (you can read the story chronologically by clicking that in the side menu)



I draw all of the art for this in inkscape. I do use screen caps I take from the show as reference for certain shapes and such as that is my aim, I want my art an characters to look like the show as I like the style. Both characters were created and drawn by me and are owned by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment