Monday, May 16, 2016

Working on vocaloid!

Sorry about that last post... I'm not doing the best with this break up even if it was mutual.

Moving on!
So I'm working on some fun vocaloid stuff! I'm really excited to get back to it since I never have time to devote to it! I should really feel ashamed of the fact I haven't made anything to show for all of this since vocaloid is a HUGE part of my life. It might seem like a small simple thing for other people but it really was a gigantic part of pointing me in the direction my life went and is going.

I'm going to make 3D models and animations for video games some day and I never would have realized how fun modeling and game art is without stumbling across Miku that one fateful day! Now it's been seven of eight years that I've had them in my life regularly. Hahaha like I said, to most people this might not make sense or might seem excessive but this is how it is and I wouldn't change that for the world.

All of that aside! I'm working on Vocaloid and UTAU stuff so hopefully I'll post that soon and I'm also back to updating my ask blog so go visit Icy and Doodles if you have time!

No comments:

Post a Comment