Tuesday, January 31, 2017

My art and my classes for it!

I've always drawn and I've come a long way but I definitely want to become a better artist. I'm currently taking art classes to improve my skill. Last semester I took a drawing class and a graphic design class. This semester I'm continuing that with drawing 2 and color theory.

So these were done for my drawing class last semester:


Then I also uploaded the first week of color theory's project:


I like these pieces and you can find them all here: http://runzi333.deviantart.com/gallery/
In case they decide not to load anymore!

If you would like to support me and what I do I added a nice little button at the top right of my blog that allows people to buy me a coffee! I thought it was cute and I'll write up a real post about it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment