Friday, February 10, 2017

Could have been worse!

I didn't have a "good time" at the dentist but it wasn't as awful as I thought. I'm surprised that I didn't have worse teeth but I'm glad it's not too bad so far. They think I have a few cavities but they also think they can fix it so I'm not so freaked out. It had been way too long since I had gone for anything at a dentists' office and it was long overdue. I go back for another cleaning soon which will be nice.

Today was crazy the weather was awful and I just didn't have the nerve to be on the road after the dentist and the accident last Friday so I had to call out of work which really sucks. I hardly ever call out of work because I really hate it and it's not a good thing to have to do. I also apparently needed a day because I was so tired that I took a nap that ended up much longer than I wanted!

Tomorrow is my drawing class and then an interview with a college. I'm excited but also a bit mad so I'll see how things go and give you all a report after!

No comments:

Post a Comment