Sunday, February 12, 2017

Snowy snowy!

I went to work early today because last night they asked us to start at seven because of the incoming snow storm. We just got let out a couple hours early because it's starting to come down hard.  I think we're supposed to get 18 inches or something which would be the most we've gotten this season I believe.

I'm really glad Tae is picking me up! I haven't seen him in almost a week which is not too bad but I usually spend a good chunk of the week with him so it's been weird. I just miss him a lot and maybe we're still in the honeymoon phase but I'm okay with that.

I'm also wondering if I'll be able to get to class or my interviews tomorrow since it's supposed to keep showing through tomorrow morning. We'll just have to see in the morning I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment