Saturday, February 11, 2017

Still no solid answers?

Yesterday I felt more confused and frustrated after the meeting with the admissions person than before. I was hoping she could explain better what she meant by missed requirements but it really seemed like she had no idea what was needed just that I didn't meet it. After a few minutes of trying to figure out what I needed to change and getting almost nowhere, she told me I could email the person in charge of the major I wanted to get into and see if they could give me a better idea of what I needed and missed. So on the ride home that is exactly what I did!

I just got a response back today and they want to see one more piece of art from me and that will help them figure out exactly where we stand. So I'll be working on that soon and I think it will really help! So keep your fingers crossed for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment