Sunday, February 5, 2017

Watching the superbowl.

I've never watched sports really. I watch the Olympics sometimes or if someone else is watching then I won't really interrupt them. So this is interesting. Tae wanted to watch the superbowl today, He doesn't watch very often but I understand he wants to watch this so I said sure!

So far it's been interesting. I'm not a big fan of the patriots because of how they run the team and how they treat others so I'm glad that right now the falcons are kicking their butt! I've never really understood the game itself but I can understand the kind of intense physical strength these guys have and the dedication they have to the game.

I was sad but not surprised to here that Tom Brady is a trump supporter. I mean he's a rich white male, it's probably in his best interest to do so but that doesn't make it okay or in the best interest of America. Supporting someone like trump ultimately means you do not support rape victims, women, black people, Muslims, Mexican people, Jewish people, or many others.

So even in sports that I hardly watch I'm still stuck thinking about the cheeto in chief who is, not so slowly, destroying America. Give us your poor and hungry right?