Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Art, commissions, and life!

Wow! Things just will not calm down for me! I've been working away on quite a few things recently!

I've had a bit of a hard time with my art classes because of the teachers but my anthropology class is going okay. I'm frustrated with the classes but I think I'm going to talk about those separately from this post as this is just a quick update!

So things are going well relatively for me but I'm trying to better myself. I'm working on a lot of art and trying to get into my college still.

I recently took on commissions and I've been posting them to Ko-fi and deviant art mostly. I should branch out and try more websites but here is the information for those who read my blog!
If you would like a drawing from me feel free to ask on any site you find me or email me
Runzi333@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment