Monday, June 19, 2017

Fan art and college stuff!

I got my class schedule for the fall! I'm so excited and a bit worried but that's not really new for me, I tend to be a worry-wart. I'm taking some interesting classes for my first semester in this college. I'm probably the most excited about the classes directly related to video game design but that's a given. I'm really impressed that they have a history class for game development. It seems like a given but I just hadn't thought about it until I saw it in the curriculum. I'm not super sure how the other classes will go but I'm really looking forward to my art and game design related classes.

On a more summer related note I'm working on some projects to improve my art! Right now I'm drawing a few fan art type drawings which are fun and I think they'll be well received!

No comments:

Post a Comment