Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Sorry If you wanted to see older posts!

 Hello folks!

I have used this blog for a very long time. I'm sorry if you were looking for a post here and can't find it! I am clearing out my older accounts for a bit of a fresh start. I reverted all of my older posts to drafts so I don't lose them but I just don't love the idea of them being out to the public since so much of it was when I was quite young. I don't think there's anything posted that I wouldn't be up for talking about now, as in I'm not exactly trying to hide anything but honestly, I don't have the time or energy to make sure younger me didn't accidentally dox us somehow. x_x

So hey! If you are looking for something here, as in a link or information etc. feel free to comment or contact me through any social media and I can get that for you!


For those of you who may be wondering about this I'll explain. I don't want to be known, as I am now, by older posts of mine. Like I said I don't actually have anything to hide in these posts or something I'm not comfortable talking about openly but I'm also not 100% sure I'd be safe leaving them up since the world was a different place when I started this blog. I'd be surprised if anyone would look through these posts for any reason honestly but I don't want to take chances when the internet is the way it is.
I'm very sure I've said stupid things over the years but I'm also sure I don't feel the same way now that I did then. So mostly I don't want people to think who I am now is remotely the same to who I was at 15 or 16 years old. Lots of things are the same but a lot of things aren't as well. I also just feel better saying why I'm clearing things and explaining it's not due to any shame or anything but mostly because I was not (and still sometimes are not) always smart hahaha!

Not sure how or what I'll be using this space for yet but It's not going anywhere as of yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment